CANDIDATE MUST RESIDE IN RICHMOND, VA
Established in 1976, EastCoast Entertainment (ECE) is the largest full-service entertainment agency in the country. Our artist roster is extensive, from comedians to original and cover musicians, celebrity talent, and performing artists. We book talent for every type of event imaginable, including festivals, corporate and private events, weddings, and university events. Today, ECE specializes in booking entertainment and producing custom events from coast-to-coast and around the globe.
We love what we do. Our passion for entertainment drives us to be the best in the industry. We can’t wait to share this passion with you.
EastCoast Entertainment Agent (ECE) is a position in sales and is responsible for managing company buyer & Artist relationships and selling dates for the nation’s largest roster of exclusive talent. The agent will work with a variety of buyers including but not limited to wedding/wedding planners, corporate, private & social events, galas/fundraisers, and festival clients and match them with entertainment options perfect for their event. This position covers the markets of Richmond, VA, Charlottesville, VA and VA Beach, VA.
· Maintain key relationships with existing buyers and Artists
· Cultivate new relationships
· Consistently meet specific sales goals and targets
· Build and manage a book of business through cold calling, meetings, and networking
· Track leads, send proposals and issue/manage contracts through ECE’s custom CRM program
* Constantly out seeing our talent perform while nurturing client relationships at events
* Talent recruitment and staying abreast of entertainment trends
The Entertainment Agent reports to the Location Managing Director. This position is expected to work cooperatively with all company leadership and employees of our many other locations.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
This position requires 2-3+ years of strong sales experience. Candidates must possess basic computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook, and demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills. The ideal candidate is outgoing, self-driven, team player, and has a passion for music/entertainment.